Sunday, May 29, 2016

Photo Challenge - May - the whole month all at once


I love a photo challenge and have been wanting to get organized and join Erin all month. Many of these I took in mind of the challenge, some just fit and others I couldn't find a fit when I tried. 

Smile

High Angle

Daily Life (trying to feed the chicks before the sheep hear me)

Flowers (From May Crowning)

Funny (expressions)

Hands

Motion ( looking for clues on treaure hunt for Lilly's birthday)

Eyes (She always looks straight into the camera with those big pretty eyes)

Love

Low Angle (hawk and nest high up in tree outside front porch)

Wildlife/Insects (green beetles in a nettle weed)

Laughter

Close Up

Play

Concentration

Bush, Beach City Life

Kindness

Water (bridge to Coronado Island, California)

Color Scheme (for our bedroom)

Heart Touching

Sunrise / Sun Set

The One You Love

Something Rustic (Molly and Ceci's creation for my birthday)

Bravery

Night

Favorite Place

Kiss

Silouette

Favorite Occupation (being a farmer and watching over our eclectic animals adm seeing they are safe after storms)

Family (three of my girls with their second cousin and grandma in back)

Reflection



2 comments:

  1. Oh I just loved looking at all these :-)
    As always your youngest cracks me up.

    Feeling guilty that I abandoned hosting. I didn't have any joiners the second week so though interest wasn't there but appears it was :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the assignment titles. They truly capture the beauty and awe of God, don't they?

    ReplyDelete