Thursday, October 15, 2015

Theme Thursday: October Sun Burst



Theme Thursday Oct Nov

We've been having trouble with the free part of free ranging and have been losing some of our guineas and peacocks and we are trying to find the predator.
I suspected the guineas were getting in the neighbor's pasture because their dogs will go off barking at the time the guineas head up to that end of our property.

When I found them this morning, they were at an end of the pasture the dogs can't reach.
 I decided to catch them in the act of trespassing with the October foggy morning sunrise behind them.

Today's theme is capturing sun flare. 
The clouds spread out the sun all over the foggy sky but I was able to catch a few flares.







Is it me, or can you see the sun flare pumpkin?




11 comments:

  1. Wow! Such great light through the haze. Awesome! I totally see the sun flare pumpkin!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, your photos are exceptional. I really liked them ALL. What a great mood they capture! The ones with the spider's web are so cool but again, I really thought they were all so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary. These. Are. Breathtaking. The mist, the guineas, the cobwebs. Absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and your header is pretty awesome too. <3

      Delete
    2. Thanks Micaela! Fog is rare, so these were fun. Thanks for reviving TT!

      Delete
  4. Stunning pictures! The spider webs are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! Such inviting shots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! Those are so amazing, Mary! And the pumpkin image... you did not put it there? Wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it was just a funny flare image. Good timing. :)

      Delete