Sunday, June 7, 2015

Day Book Catching Up


Happy Solemnity of the Feast of Corpus Christi

Outside my window...

I am thinking...I need to get these plants planted in a garden and out of planters.

I am praying for..all those I've added to my prayer intention list.

I am thankful...for getting things done off my big TO DO list. 

In the kitchen..bacon and homemade waffles for dinner.

I am going...to pick my car up from shop.  Again. Checking repairs previously performed. Sigh!

I am watching...videos I took at last nights home school high school dance. So much fun!
Euly won second place in the dance competition. 
Also, feeling guilty to admit, season three of The Grand Hotel, that Spanish soap opera on Netflix. 

I am listening to...water drip from the ceiling from an Ac malfunction. 
I am hoping Ac repairman is available tomorrow!

I am looking forward to...getting settled in to a regular walking routine. Trying to get back to 3.5 miles a day, now that we've switched to mornings, I'm thinking this will be easy to become a habit.

Around the house...repairs! And re-repairs. 

A favorite quote/verse/prayer for today...
The Divine Praises
Blessed be God. 
Blessed be His Holy Name. 
Blessed be Jesus Christ, true God and true Man. 
Blessed be the Name of Jesus.
 Blessed be His Most Sacred Heart. 
Blessed be His Most Precious Blood. 
Blessed be Jesus in the Most Holy Sacrament of the Altar. 
Blessed be the Holy Spirit, the Paraclete. 
Blessed be the great Mother of God, Mary most Holy. 
Blessed be her Holy and Immaculate Conception. 
Blessed be her Glorious Assumption. 
Blessed be the Name of Mary, Virgin and Mother. 
Blessed be St. Joseph, her most chaste spouse. 
Blessed be God in His Angels and in His Saints.


One of my favorite things...processions at Mass. Corpus Christi is especially beautiful! What a blessing!

A few plans for the rest of the week...big dental appointment for Nicholas. School work and school planning for the fall.

A peek into my day...(Thursday)
When visiting with a little bit of Tennessee visiting us here in Texas!













2 comments:

  1. Loved the peek into your day, my friend...
    Thank you for sharing The Divine Praises.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vehicle repairs...yucko. Those and major appliances, we depend on them so much!

    And that pool...beautiful!!!

    I wish we had a bigger celebration at our parish for the Feast of Corpus Christi.

    ReplyDelete