Tuesday, June 2, 2015

{Counting Gifts} May Abundance

Storing away sunshine for a rainy day...
Taking time to note times God's work in my life especially with the very little things as well as the big. I'm thankful for all the gifts in life. Helping me to keep perspective...


"Sometimes you have to turn your face toward the sun so that the shadows fall behind you." - Island Tshirt wisdom

English Accents

Rain, too much, but committed to not complaining:
Molly's dream
Euly's dream
Caribbean braids
Pinterest cafe and meeting Maria -on fire with faith -due to my scapular. She encouraged my older kids to volunteer for Youth day festivities.
Euly

Bike ride

Golden girl:


Chair that appeared daily 
Silly girls

Experiencing a little freedom
Refreshments by the pool:

Meeting another mom thousands of miles away from my hometown who started a conversation because we both wear the brown scapular.

Ceci helping set up:

Snuggling sisters:


Photos from my mom of my Grandmother at 23 at Sulphur Springs (I love that dress!):

And my favorite from her childhood (that's her in the pink on the right):


Found in the front pasture:

Rebuilding my shed:

She loves little critters:

Trying to get Lilly past night fears:

Banana Nutella crepes:

Oceans away:


Going with Max to buy his first new car:

All the things to look at and to do:

Toes in the beach:

First look:

Birthday dinner adventures:

Overcoming fears:
Excitement:

Family travels:
Good trade off:
Learning to ride a bike:


Come Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of your faithful and kindle in them the fire of your love. Send forth your Spirit and they shall be created. And You shall renew the face of the earth.

O, God, who by the light of the Holy Spirit, did instruct the hearts of the faithful, grant that by the same Holy Spirit we may be truly wise and ever enjoy His consolations, through Christ Our Lord,
Amen


City life keeping me awake 


Sharing our special days:
Hey mom can I tell people it's my birthday? 
Sure.
She gets up to visit surrounding tables at the restaurant!

Haters GONNA hate
Working on letting it goooo.
Will not take Facebook comments and rants personal.

A fun way to celebrate a birthday:

Imagination
Brother visits 

The fourth problem with my car in a month turned into a battery changing lessons for Nick.

Picking enough berries for one cobbler:

Mother's Day gifts
Sharing my love for algebra
Catching scammers:
Reading all these and not the one I was looking for:
What I do for our parish:
Proud of her creation
So busy before it even begins:

2 comments:

  1. You can really tell a story with your pictures! So much going on in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot comment on each, but know that I read each! Always enjoy your posts, Mary.

    ReplyDelete