Tuesday, June 30, 2015

{Counting Gifts} June Thankfulness

Storing away sunshine for a rainy day...
Taking time to note times God's work in my life especially with the very little things as well as the big. I'm thankful for all the gifts in life. Helping me to keep perspective...

The machine that made Nick's new teeth. Thankful for dentistry innovation!
Pretty sheep on a neighbors property. Fun to see on our walks.

Cactus flower

Snuggling tails

I love when music is being practiced.

Euly's signature angry chicken 

Uncle Jerry and Aunt Sharon finally visiting Texas! 

First year blessing 

Visiting Kleb again. Hoping I get back in the swing of nature journalling.

Nature class

These cows always seem so interested when Molly and I walk past. They all look identical.

Chickens growing big and healthy. I love to watch them.

Playing cards with Aunt Mar revealing true competitive spirit. 

Licensed! He did great! Passing a mile stone I thought this dyslexic kid would have had trouble passing. He aced it!

Peggy's tulips to remember her daily.

Sand pile! A project in waiting.

A happy wall. Full of books and flowers.

Big brother to swim in the deep end with you.

Befriended by the sweetest kittens!



Working out concerns about m-i-l

Reflections


Sleeping beauties


Waking up to this view

Consoling Lilly


Making yummy food!

Queen Tatiana

Critters


River valley- but not flooding at home.


Back to a place we love.

House of Blues- cool decor. I want to copy!

Evening out with Molly and Craig - that was fun!

Where there is great love there are always miracles,' he said at length. 'One might almost say that an apparition is human vision corrected by divine love. I do not see you as you really are, Joseph; I see you through my affection for you. The Miracles of the Church seem to me to rest not so much upon faces or voices or healing power coming suddenly near to us from afar off, but upon our perceptions being made finer, so that for a moment our eyes can see and our ears can hear what is there about us always.
Willa Cather, Death Comes for the Archbishop

Mexican blanket-ing the road sides


La Kings

Ice on demand!!!

Routine

Being home enough to get cabin fever

Talking house plans with Max


2 comments:

  1. Love your blog. I have been away but went through your posts and you capture your love so perfectly through your pictures.

    Love those kittens. I WANT THEM!! sorry...major kitty lover here.

    Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete