Monday, May 18, 2015

Nineteen of my favorite things about Molly

Molly, my oldest daughter, is turning 19! It is wonderful to see my beautiful daughter become an independent young adult.

This year I want to count the wonderful things that make up who my kids are and what I love about them most:

Molly is....

Artistic and is talented with different mediums


Musical; has talents with violin, piano and voice.

 Determined and does not give in easily

Great cook, will try recipes from all cultures, all delicious!

Adventurous

Good with siblings

Loves Jesus
Loves being Catholic

Holds on to her faith, works on converting others.

Radiant beauty

Hardworking

Can throw off her quiet controlled manner to help catch a sheep (or goat) when needed. 

Trendsetter

Loyal

Can get into the swing of the crazy things we usually have going on around here.

Loves her family

Smart

Stylish

Has a smile that lights up a room and fills this mother's heart with gratitude.


Happy birthday Molly! You add so much joy, energy and creativity to our lives! 
May God bless you abundantly through his next year. I love you! 

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter! She is 19???? Hey...I have a son who is 19!! Could they every met??!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea Christine! Coming south for any vacations? :)

      Delete
  2. Loved this! What an amazing daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to our favorite "surrogate big sister"! from all at the Kennedys!

    ReplyDelete