Sunday, May 17, 2015

"A Whole Hand"

How old are you now, Lilly?
"FIVE! That's a whole hand!"

The girls and I celebrated at Pleasure Pier in Galveston. We were in town to celebrate Max's graduation from Texas A&M University. We always enjoy our days in Galveston and am starting to feel a little sad I won't have a regular reason to come visit, as well as a cool place to stay when I do. Max's moves out at the end of the  month to start the next phase.
The girls and I soaked in as much as we could in a couple of days visiting our favorite places and eating at out favorite restaurants.

I think she had a pretty terrific birthday, a very full and busy day.










Sights around Galveston
















5 comments:

  1. Pleasure Pier. My kids enjoyed that place so much!! We need to go back down to Galveston this summer. It's been too long.

    Happy birthday to sweet Lilly! May she continued to be filled with abundant blessings :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Galveston is a Texas treasure! So many fun things to find to do. I'm going to miss my excuse for coming down often, since Max moves out at the end of the month. Say hello when passing by Houston! :)

      Delete
  2. Aren't those oil rigs HUGE? We saw those down in South Padre when we were there...they'd bring them in for repair...they could be seen for miles! Love the dark picture with it all lit up!

    You are an amazing photographer!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy birthday to your sweet daughter!

      Delete