Saturday, April 25, 2015

Sites from our walk

Molly and I went for a walk on this humid afternoon. We have a 3 1/2 mile loop we like to walk through the country properties that neighbor our land.

I thought I'd test out my new birthday camera from my thoughtful husband. My birthday isn't until May, but he is funny because he is NOT able to keep a secret. So lucky me! I got to play with the camera on our walk.

These cows are always at the street side of my neighbors. The twin ladies are always the same and the bull really seems annoyed that we walk by.

Babies!
Street side flowers and weeds


Other street side curiosities.
And reasons to wear shoes!


2 comments:

  1. Oh how I wish we lived in the country! My husband calls our yard a cubicle. It's really what the yards amount to ;) Have fun with your camera!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last picture doesn't sway you? Haha Thanks Patty! I'm a slow learner but I'm having in with it and love spring for photos!

      Delete