Sunday, April 5, 2015

{Easter} Couples in the Bluebonnets

I hope your Easter is happy!
We are having a wonderful Easter celebration, memorable experience through the Triduum. I want to share all that in another post, but tonight I wanted to remember the favorite thing about today... capturing pictures of couples we don't usually capture in the bluebonnets.

It started while the kids were hunting eggs, My nephew, his wife and baby were hunting eggs and ended up by the bluebonnets near the pond, and it so cute, we had to take a picture.



Then my cousin and her husband were looking at bluebonnets, wondering what's this tradition (they are newly transplanted to Texas from Tennessee) and they needed their picture to start a Texas tradition.

Then, there are the newlyweds. Let's get their first picture together by the bluebonnets near their two month anniversary.


Oh, my parents, we wondered if they ever had bluebonnets pictures, so we took some.

Well, come to think of it, Craig and I have never posed in the bluebonnets. Posing, joking, laughing, in the bluebonnets.

So I had to get my sisters and their husbands...


And the other couples here...


And why not all the rest of the kids.

A good way to remember today.

6 comments:

  1. Love the pics!!! Beautiful. And you changed your header too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I couldn't resist. My daughter Molly took this one of Lilly, and it just fit.
      Thanks, Erin!

      Delete
  2. Live blue bonnets! Always a beautiful shy at Easter time!! Happy Easter to you, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They seem to be extra vibrant this year, maybe due to all the rain?
      Thank you, Patty!

      Delete
  3. Lovely photos of a lovely family to remember a lovely day. Happy, happy, Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Marcia. Wishing Easter blessing and happiness to you too!

      Delete