Sunday, February 1, 2015

Going to the Chapel...Joseph and Angela's wedding

We went to San Antonio for the wedding of my nephew Joseph and his beautiful bride, Angela.
We stayed on the Riverwalk with this gorgeous view.


 We loved having the Riverwalk just outside our door to enjoy.
I love that it is such a Catholic city with one of my fav's as its patron:

The Alamo was just around the corner. 




Lots of activity to watch. 

We went to the National Shrine of the Little Flower for the wedding rehearsal. 
And then Rosario's for the rehearsal dinner. I really enjoyed the dinner, the company.


Here is the lovely couple. No nerves, just joyful smiles!


My lovely sister, the mother of groom:
I wish I was able to get a picture of  my brother in law too, but it's amazing how quick the times flies and how chaotic preparations can be.

Ceci 

Lilly 
Burning off excess energy before the wedding:
Nothing like the smell of roses:
Nick and Euly with the youngest brother of the groom, (their cousin).
Molly with Max. Max was a groomsman. It was so fun to see all the photos in the slideshows of Max and his cousins from the times they played together as kids. They were each other's best friends. 
Max's Godmother pinning on his corsage.

These three darlings in front of a replica shrine of the Little Flower.








Something about Lilly on the church steps dressed like that holding her daddy's hand...melted my heart!
We grabbed a few photos at the reception with the phone. It was very nice! Very elegant and beautiful. 

My kids couldn't help dancing!
I was thrilled to see this little church out our window, St Joseph. Father David came in to celebrate the wedding, and stayed  over to celebrate mass here Sunday. He's talented in many languages and celebrated this one in Spanish. How nice to have mass just a few steps away!
With this beautiful altar!
And I snapped an idea for our new church's holy water font:

6 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! Congratulations to the happy couple! Don't you just love San Antonio? The pictures capture so much beauty and joy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do love San Antonio and always wonder why I don't go more often.
      Thank you, Patty!

      Delete
  2. So beautiful! Glad it all turned out so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! I love weddings. She was a beautiful beautiful bride and your girls...just precious in those dresses. Your pictures turned out amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Christine. I would love to see the professional photographer's photos but I doubt I can. I'm thankful for the ones I elbowed in an took! :)

    ReplyDelete