Monday, December 8, 2014

Happy Immaculate Conception Feast Day!

From Mass and Reception for the Feast Day yesterday at our parish.
I hadn't taken photos of Mass in quite a while. I was asked to take pictures at the reception, but there were so many parents wishing to record their child singing, I took a back step so they could. I didn't get very many photos. 
Looking through the lens  I was reminded of how much I love the traditional Mass, how much I love to see my son Nicholas serve as thurifer, and how the servers work their jobs in unison.
A reverently beautiful way to celebrate our Lord's Day.



Lilly and Michael making sure they had a spot first in line. Cuties!

Flowers by 5 years old Ccd class.

Father blessed the food.

"Immaculate Mary, your praises we sing.
You reign now in splendor with Jesus, Our King.
Ave, Ave Ave Maria,
Ave, Ave Maria..."


2 comments: