Thursday, September 18, 2014

Throw Back Thursday - Georgia 8 years ago

Eight years ago this month we said goodbye to our Georgia property to return home to Texas.
We lived and loved this place something big.

When we bought it four years earlier, the surroundings were much different. It was bordered by wild undeveloped land. While we lived there, a fire station was built between our house and the highway, and a neighborhood with houses lining and overlooking the length of the back acreage. (which I intentionally kept out of my pictures).

Cc was born in this house.

It will always hold a piece of my heart.
CC, Nick & Euly



Bernadette

Euly's favorite pasttime






after he lost his feathers in the heat of the summer.


\
my view out the kitchen window


2 comments:

  1. How so very touching, Mary. The photos convey more than what a text-heavy piece can convey. I feel that you've shared with me, peace and joy in no small amount by sharing those photos. Thank you and God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Marcia. Sometimes it's easier with photos.
      It is nice to hear from you again.

      Delete