Thursday, September 11, 2014

My 100th Pretty Happy Funny Real

~ Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life ~
I haven't posted a phfr in a while, and have missed taking time each week to look for photos reflecting contentment. I noticed on my label count, this will be my 100th. To celebrate, I scrolled through all 99!
The first one in January 2012.
Wow, have my kids grown up in phfr posts!

Happy
Museum classes started again this week.
My kids (who attend class) learned a lot about optical illusions and dissected a squid.

Lilly and I had a different day.
We explored the museum, the dinosaur exhibits, visited Egypt, learned a little more about energy production and played/visited with new and old friends.
Since she's a little older, she was able to get a little more out of each exhibit, she behaved like a little polite young lady,  listened and learned.
By the time the day was over, we weren't worn out and had energy to say yes! to an invite to stop by our friends' house on the way home.





Pretty
What a pretty discovery this was!


Funny
Inventive little girls, 
enjoying a pear,
from the tree
hanging over the pool.

I love seeing these two together. Best friends for years, beam happiness and joy every moment they are together.




Real
This is on its way to becoming Real!
After a year and a half from when we first saw it and nine months with a purchase contract,
we are days from hearing our closing date, with the possibility of living here full time by the end of the year.

Short sales be crazy!

Go visit Auntie Leila and the girls for more happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment