Monday, July 7, 2014

Answer me this...

Linking with Kendra's Q&A party...

1. Have you ever walked out of a movie?
Yes, many times. When my oldest son was about five and my daughter two, I was dumb enough to take my sweet little ones to Disneys The Hunchback of Notre Dame. Oh my! None of us were ready for that level of scary. 

2. What do you most often use for blogs and blogging: desktop, laptop, tablet, or phone?
Phone, but usually have to finish, adjust spell check, align size and caption photos on desktop.

3. Have you ever had anything stolen from you?
Yes, a ring my husband had made for me from various old jewelry pieces that were melted down and formed into his design. When we were moving from Alabama to Texas the Bekins movers stole several items, my ring being the most precious thing lost. The hardest thing to really understand, they took it while in the home with us. We worked along side them packing our house for the move. We talked, we fed them, they repaid us by taking my ring, and mower, and other things...

Years later, in our move from Michigan to Texas, the Bekins movers (relocation so movers picked by employer) couldn't get our Expediion on the moving truck in front of our house during a snow storm: when it arrived in Texas two movers had taken it for a 2000 mile joy ride across the western states and back through Texas. I knew immediately something was wrong when I saw it and it was so difficult to deal with the thieving movers as they unpacked the rest of our items.
We won't use Bekins again.

4. Do you identify as a member of a particular ethnic group? 
American melting pot. We have English, German and Irish. Our great great..great grandfather Peter Ingle, was a close friend of Andrew Jackson, our seventh president.

5. Do you abstain from meat on Fridays?
We try, but many times we fail. When we realize too late, we try to do another Act to honor the day of Christ's sacrifice: the family rosary or other prayers.

6. Seen anything weird  lately?
Just these tiny frogs:


1 comment:

  1. Ahhh! Those frogs are so cute! And happy feast day to your blog. :0)

    ReplyDelete