Monday, June 2, 2014

Answer Me This...


A fun Q & A link up at Kendra's. Go check our her family European trip. 

1. Do you have a smart phone?
Yes I do. It has been a big help with keeping up with my older kids. My two oldest are good about texting when they leave and arrive at their destinations. We have the app Find My IPhone where we can check status instead of texting when driving.
My other favorite apps  are instagram (keeping up with family ) and getting email on the go.

2. Which is your favorite meal of the day?
Breakfast foods are my favorite any time of day.
Today my favorite is lunch because Cecilia, my eight year old made this beautiful lunch. She added candles to glam it up a bit because that's who she is.

3. Shower or bath?
For my sanity: Must shower every day, bath as a rare luxury.

4. Think of a person you love. How many days have you been in love with that person?

Okay, this gives away our age right?
We have been in love  11,593 days. I had a crush on him even longer. 
We will be celebrating our 27th wedding anniversary this summer.

5. What's the best church you've ever been inside?
St. Peter's in Rome has to be the best church I've been in. I have loved many parishes but the most significant influence for my faith is Assumption Grotto in Detroit, Michigan.
Assumption Grotto 
I fell in love with my Faith, devotions, Catholic-ness in Michigan.
When we attended back in 1999-2000, I didn't have a digital camera, so I'll show you Diane's beautiful blog to see Father Perrone's influence on Assumption Grotto.

6. Happy Feast of the Visitation! Has anyone ever come to help YOU?
My mother has been a huge help for me with my pregnancies. My sisters and friends helped me through times raising young babies. I have been very blessed.

Fun link up- Thanks Kendra!


No comments:

Post a Comment