Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Counting Gifts

4900 The wonderful gift from a  Sunday school student in appreciation for my service. And she knew me so well. :)
99 Easter season: getting a treat in the evening just because it is the joyful season to celebrate Love and Generosity.
98 Making the dogs happy letting them have a sunset swim



97 My little sunshine




96 Lizard at my window



95 Mother daughter shopping with Euly
94 Getting a compliment from Molly...Praise indeed :)
93 The Power a flashlight brings
92 Sermon on importance of Sunday
91 Ceci and Lilly being pals

90 Two new saints and the world is watching

89 Mercy, Divine Mercy
88 Helping and guiding children to make their first confession
87 Making it home safe after so many accidents around us on the road

86 Shakespeare in the spring. "Fowl is fair and fair is fowl."
Listening for favorite lines from Macbeth
85  Seeing my boys hold the door open and go out of their way to help someone in need and bring happiness to others.
84 All worked out  ok with late showing ppl and potty duties 
83 Silly girls being girly 
82 Ceci and Lilly being so excited to watch Frozen
81 Pope Saint John Paul:
 "Jesus Christ taught that man not only receives and experiences the mercy of God, but that he is also called to "practice mercy" towards others: "Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy."
80 Smell of honeysuckle 
79 Washer repaired! I love getting caught back up.
78 Last big drive in of school year
77 Waiting ... waiting ...  waiting ... for something good to happen
76 Getting to the bottom of Rvs problem...maybe
75 Getting to the bottom of Molly's car problem... Hopefully.
74 Wire-done! Much relief
73 "Doing the work" so we can enjoy the benefits.
72 -- St. Thomas More:
Don't worry about me no matter what happens in this world. Nothing can happen to me that God doesn't want. And all that He wants, no matter how bad it may appear to us, is really for the best.
71 "Help me count to twenty!" Lil with me wondering how many more times will she need me for this? Treasuring every moment!
70 Nick's training day for Philmont


69 Being involved

67 Miracles and safe keeping
66 The faithful
65 Christ's sacrifice
64 For the cleansing power of confession lifting the weight of sin from my shoulders
63 For our devoted good shepherd
62 #10000 reason



61 Lilly's nose stopped hurting so she could go back to sleep
60 Inspiration at 5 am
59 Family Dinner out during the week for a good reason
58 Proverbs 13:20 
He that walketh with the wise, shall be wise: 
a friend of fools shall become like to them.
57 Baby Vader, silly dress up time.



56 Kids who clean dishes after another made dinner.
55 Cool spring .

54 Max's opportunities.
53 Knowing everyone has trouble with patience...
Still have to wait whether like it or not...
Every day is still a gift. 
52 Baby birds hatching in my garage happily chirping all day long.
51 Craig's blueberry pancakes.
50 degrees mid April in Texas.
49 Movie and commercials that make me cry..
And my kids just don't get it. Lol
48 So many shades of green.
47 Late night conspirators.
46 I  could look at that angelic face for hours.



45 Lilly putting herself to sleep for a rare nap


44 Early graduation present .
43 Reminding myself to trust God's plan, over and again.
42 Whispering sisters cause they aren't tired but daddy had to go to bed extra early for a flight that's extra early.
41 Learning this proportion thing - with Craig's coaching.
40 An easy Saturday to catch up on everything that needed to be done
39 Walking and talking refreshing my heart and mind.
38 Teens leading Stations in my backyard
37 Everybody pitching in to help cook dinner Lebanese style.

36 Spending hours preparing a meal for friends.
35 Not getting tripped up over temporal things.
34 A dip in the lake after a long walk.

33 Spending time with my morning philosopher and resident hugger.

32 Taking Harvee in for repair.

31 Seeing my kids like each other.
30 Being busy and productive.
29 Seeing my kids make good decisions.
28 Being in a good family groove right now...Praying we stay in it.
27 Last merit badge to Eagle.
26 Great visit with Max.
25 Getting to spend my days with her:

24 To have a little skippy three year hold my hand wherever I go.
23 To see my oldest off to a job interview 
22 God's gift of happy and healthy family.
21 Praying for others when there is nothing else I can do
19 Raising ladies and gentlemen, trying.
18 Witnessing faith of others.
17 Hanging out with Traci during science day.
16 Helping Max get ready for his interview. 

15 Lilly's kisses on my forehead when I don't feel well.
12 Springtime swimming
11 "Mamacita mamacita"
10 Cc's golden heart.
9 Maturity : Upside down growing pains
8 I love hope!
7 I wonder where this piece of the thing is..
"Check your imaginary zip lock box, mom, it may need cleaning out."
6 Working on future floor plans
"I'm actually starting to like math." - Music to my ears
4 My imaginary zip lock box
3 Craig fixin' the brakes
2 Rescue remedy
4801 "O Jesus, most adorable Heart and eternal fountain of Divine Love, may our prayer  find favor before the Divine Majesty of Your heavenly Father." 

No comments:

Post a Comment