Thursday, April 3, 2014

Bluebonnets!

Going on a flower hunt...
Gonna find a big patch....
We're not 
going to be intimidated of how many miles we may have to drive to find a beautiful patch 
scared...
It's a beautiful day!

Oh look long wavy grass...
Spotted with beautiful blue flowers...

Yes, I have that cheesy Bear Hunt song stuck in my head. It usually pops in my head when we are on some sort of adventure looking for something good, and I'm usually compelled to change the lyrics to fit our day.

With all the rain we've had so far, and  it's already April, I would have guessed bluebonnets would  have been easy to find. We caravanned with Carol and kids to look where I had luck in past years, then had to drive a bit further.

We found a nice spot on a little hill, next to a large pasture lined with a wooden fence. 
Texas! Gotta love it, especially in the springtime.


















No comments:

Post a Comment