Friday, April 25, 2014

7 Friday Quick Takes

7 quick takes sm1  7 Quick Takes about the big day, a trailer for a trailer, and a dare to come up with a better prize than a Segway vacuum
1.
It's Friday -and we can eat meat today. Since it is in the Octave of Easter, and we are celebrating Easter for eight days!
I love this Calendar guide  to make feast days clear.

2. 
My view this morning. The backyard is so green, the sun is peeking though the trees. Just makes my heart happy.


3. 
One month until my daughter graduates homeschool high school. She's technically already transitioned to the community college system, but marking my completion in the role of her primary educator is already making me tear up. 

4. 
I'm thinking we will take her senior portraits out in the country. I have to get a move on, I tend to want to procrastinate, but I know that won't stop the clock. 

5. 
Shakespeare's birthday was this week, and tomorrow is the anniversary of his baptism day, so we are celebrating by taking in my favorite tragedy, MacBeth, at Winedale put on by the University of Texas. 

6. 
I broke down and bought Frozen video for my girls.  I do like that the act of "true love" wasn't a kiss from a prince Anna barely knew, but an act of love and sacrifice. (Oops- spoiler? Haha, I think everyone has seen it). 

7. 
Happy Friday!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment