Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Counting gifts

4800 Geraniums and rocking chairs, feels like home.
99 Shhh reading ahead in a book that is too interesting to wait until tomorrow's read group aloud.


98 Getting back on the calories counting bandwagon
And seeing results !!
97 Relaxing after a long day on my comfy couch. 
96 Nick's best effort at math. Great attempt!
95 A story that makes the kids pay attention and learn about Mary, Martha and Lazarus.
94 Getting attic organized...baby steps.
93 "The angel of The Lord declared unto Mary..." Special feast day.
92 Ten bags toward forty bags in forty days.
91 Lil: "My dad is awesome."
90 Easter planning.
89 Ceci helping Lilly do her school.

88 Lilly keeping herself anther tainted and busy while we do school.

87 Getting up in wee hours to put barking nuisance dogs up so my neighbors can sleep.
86 Late night text keeping late night babysitting daughter company, can't sleep til she is safe at home anyway.
85 Giving many good books and stories to share with the kids.
84 Loving learning.
83 A full school day at home.
82 Wanting to be an athlete.
81 Value in spending time Coloring ( Ceci working on the life of Christ).

80 Art and how it is to spend time each day on it.
79 Kids talking about being happy they are homeschooled ( for the right reasons).
78 Planning fun things to do in school.
77 Embracing limitations as gifts.
76 Accepting limitations realities.
75 Molly figuring out what she wants and how to get it.
74 Having the "what if you die, mom? Conversations with Lilly. 
73 Practicing patience and calm for the good things to come, whenever that may be.
72 Friends in and out of the years.
71 Being reminded how fragile life is and how we are in God's Hands all along.
70 Wish I knew my husband was right 26 years ago, live and learn.
69 Boy Scouts playing a very large, very loud and very lively game of Duck Duck Goose.
68 Building The a Temple with Nick, and being amazed at his patience persistence and talent.

67 Watching romantic movies with my girls.
66 Holy Rosary meditations
65 For Molly teaching my Sunday school class when I had to stay home sick.
64 For Lilly to stay with me and keep me company
63 For a day on the property
62 Hopes and dreams
61 Spring
60 Bird sound. "I think that was a hawk. We can't go up there. We don't have an airplane. I forgot to buy one." Lil
59 An afternoon with just Lilly and me. Can't just take a nap, need to find more energy to keep up with her. She won't always be here with me. Blessings!
58 "Lilly, do you need to brush your teeth?" "No, mom did it for me." "When?" "Forty miles ago."
57 Mary's grotto and prayers offered up


56 Brand new leaves
55 Being a little old lady at heart looking forward to Craig coming home from his business trip  and rocking next to me.


54 My hydrangeas made it through the winter, wearing confiscated shoes and my cool toenail paint job by Molly 


53 The duh moment I learn something I should have known my whole life. Better late...
52 My sweetie making a date plans with me
51 Virtual tour of the Via Dolorosa
50 Molly giving Nick and Euly a scolding lesson on making good use of their time. And they listened and made changes. Wow
49 Sounds of the teens playing outside on a beautiful day. Win for open windows!
48 Thankful for another scheduling and another.
47 "Here is my phone (old broken one) it texts good. I don't have an iPad yet." Lil. Yeah, you're only three.
46 "I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that I spilt it and the good news is that I cleaned it up " Lil
45 Lilly and me selfies, her idea.


44 
"Jesus, knowing that His hour was come, that He should pass out of this world to the Father, having loved His own that were in the world, He loved them into the end."
John 13:1
43 "Pretend I am Princess Lilly. " should be hard.
42 I thought about getting up, but the sick one needed to snuggle.
41 Humility lessons dealing with Ana.
40 De Profunctus
Psalm 129
129:1 A gradual canticle. Out of the depths I have cried to thee, O Lord:
129:2 Lord, hear my voice. Let thy ears be attentive to the voice of my supplication.
129:3 If thou, O Lord, wilt mark iniquities: Lord, who shall stand it.
129:4 For with thee there is merciful forgiveness: and by reason of thy law, I have waited for thee, O Lord. My soul hath relied on his word:
129:5 my soul hath hoped in the Lord.
129:6 From the morning watch even until night, let Israel hope in the Lord.
129:7 Because with the Lord there is mercy: and with him plentiful redemption.
129:8 And he shall redeem Israel from all his iniquities.

39 Glimpse of the choppy bay dropping Max off at school.

38 Going to sketchy dives in Galveston with Max

37 Ceci

36 "Mommy come build with me." 

35 For the Divine gift of Perseverance 
34 "When we clean a room,  we gather up all the dust and dirt and then sweep it out. We should clean out spiritual room in the same way. Examination of conscience gathers up all the faults; repentance sweeps then out. We must know our faults so as to gather then up in a heap, as it were, in the memory. Finally, this knowledge should enable us to confess them, combat them, and cleanse the soul from them." Alvarez de Paz
33 "He who wills the ends, wills the means."
32 CoPfCM Encourages to recite
"I will make progress despite all obstacles and every barrier."
"Force yourself never to begin a day without making one more good resolution."
31 "You make progress only in so far you sincerely and firmly wish for progress."
Councils of Perfection for Christian  Mothers
30 Jesus expects more out of us.
29 Having sons who open doors for me.
28 For Nick leaving his friends during a game to run to help me carry things to the car .
27 Family car trips and conversations on the way home from Stations.
26 Stations of the cross and fish fries. Thank you KOC
25 "My God, what will happen to me today, I do not know; but I do know that nothing will happen to me which Thou hast not foreseen and ordained for my greater good. I accept then thy thrice holy will; I submit myself to it, and desire to delight in it despite all the revolts if reason, and the repugnance's of my nature."
Elizabeth sister of Louis XVI
24 Trainer attention got my kicks higher
23 My little pal
22 "That person then is perfect who does at every instant what He wishes."
21"Perfection is accomplishing the will of God in a constant and generous fashion."
Lejeune
20 For the nice patient guy at Walgreens who fixed my passport photos for free.
19 Craig asking me to see what a great decision it was, emphasizing the kids, that we decided I stay home. I love his confident reassurance after my identity crisis.
18 "Something goods gonna happen to day, something goods gonna come my way..."
17 Mom and dad. For coming and helping out. For mom being stronger and adventurous for the trip.


16 "Let's play you are locked in the shower...now you're free!"


15 Dinners at home together as a family.
14 Molly's Kung pao shrimp.
13 Bird songs.
12 Lilly's soft skin. Making me overlook my old wrinkled skin.
11 Talking through the tough realities.
10 Honest conversations.
9 Motivated kids give me hope for the nonmotivated kids, as they weren't always motivated themselves.
8 Cc and a friend she doesn't fight with.
7 Love. A house full of it.
6 Sound of roaring wind while I'm safe tucked in bed.
5 My comfy life and warm flannel sheets.
4 My daughters strength she didn't know she had.
3 "Hold on tight and never let go." Lil
2 Have mercy on me, a sinner.
4701 Sewing on badges.

No comments:

Post a Comment