Saturday, February 1, 2014

phfr - the park

~ Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life ~
{pretty}
We had some time to spend away from home together today, and voted to hang out at a local park.
Camera in hand I was determine to keep the setting on M and not the easy green button.
Too much light on this overcast day, but nothing photo enhancing tools couldn't pretty up:

"I just love him soooo much!"







{funny}
Lilly playing with/ getting to know the geese.
"Mom! There's a gang of geese chasing me!"


Almost caught her!


 {happy}
the kids, that is.
Me, not so much...
I get chills imagining broken bones..
They were happy the made it up the tree.


  I was happy they made it down safe and in one piece.
I loved that Molly could take time to pal around with me.



{real} views down county roads
real curious arrangement of campfire potties

 


5 comments:

  1. bizarrely hilarious campfire! What a site it must be when sitting roasting marshmallows.
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very engaging photo-story! Such happy and beautiful faces, too.

    That's a curious landscaping style, indeed :-)

    ReplyDelete