Thursday, January 2, 2014

Theme Thursday- Ridiculous

Ridiculous

What is ridiculous is the amount of time I've been doing this, just sitting next to Lilly, playing games, certainly not taking pictures.

It is ridiculous that she's wearing a swimsuit on January 2,
(not for going outside, it is pretty cold out today, just for practicing her ballet moves).
And that she's so good on Endless ABC and Endless Reading,
And that she uses that tummy to prop up the ipad,
Not to mention that hair, (if I tell her how ridiculous that hair is, she just laughs),

And it's so ridiculous how ridiculously cute she is!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. I would complete ridiculous dares for that hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the swimsuit and the belly-propping. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Picture truly captures the moment.

    ReplyDelete