Monday, December 30, 2013

The Best of 2013 - year in photos

Dweej added a link up for 13 (only 13?) best pics of 2013... Well, I already posted these and just couldn't limit my favorites to 13... So here's my look back this year:
(Click above pic to visit Dweej and other favorites)


2013 went quickly and had its high and lows
So many good things to remember be thankful and celebrate about this year
and look back at how we spent our time...

With new friends

With old friends



and on scouting trips
and on earning scouting awards
(Ad Alteri Dei)


with our parish
(faithful servant of the altar)
(our parish now official)




on the parish property



with family

celebrating milestones


meeting up at places around Texas

and with my precious kids
and around Texas and around home






on school field trips





and with my sweet heart


Looking forward to 2014 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Your pictures show so much love and faith. So glad I stumbled on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little miss with her froggy is PRECIOUS!

    ReplyDelete