Thursday, November 21, 2013

Theme Thursday - Shaming


Today's theme - shaming

Found something sticky, ignored and unclaimed early this morning...





That straw and cup point guilt to my littlest sweetie. Good thing that my three year old has a sweet big sister who cleaned it up before she even woke up, but sure wondered why I would take a picture.
Now, I'm thinking of a new improvement project to re-seal the floors with something very shiny, ... about the consistency of dried apple juice.

2 comments:

  1. The finger-wagging gif totally caught me by surprise. I laughed out loud at the face. As to the sticky mess: yep. Right there with ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! I have found this before many times, usually with my shoes that then start sticking everywhere I go and I can't figure out why!

    ...And your floor and trunk are beauitul, even with apple juice decor.

    ReplyDelete