Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Random Wednesday

My boys are off and away and sailing in the Keys. I can't wait to hear all about the adventures when they come home.



Their ship looks something like this, and may even be this!! I am so excited for them.

Earlier this month the younger girls had their picture taken dressed like bandits in disguise. I just saw it today, aren't they cute!


I have logged quite a few miles walking this week.  Although the weather is miserably hot during the day,and  even with the balmy evenings, it's refreshing to walk around these pretty views.



Happy Feast Day!
Thank you for praying the novena along with me, I hope your prayers are answered. One of mine was answered already. Deo gratias!

Saint Charbel,
Wonder worker of the East,
Pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment