Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Wanderlust, Dreaming or Just Looking










Craig and I seem to have a case of wanderlust, suddenly and at the same time. We are ready for a change. Maybe we have impulsive personality traits, at the same time wanting to follow each others dreams and whims. It just doesn't usually happen that we are on the same idea at the same time to make any real changes.

I love my house. But I feel the need to simplify, get nature in our lives and around our home, and free ourselves. I don't want more house, I need more life, more room to explore. I need nature. I need projects.
I need freedom of expression. I want to live real, experience more.

I feel in my heart somewhere else calling me.

I am not sure if this is it, but we enjoyed soaking in the nature on a beautiful April day.

Maybe I just need summer vacation to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment