Thursday, February 14, 2013

{Theme Thursday} Trees & Leaves

Theme Thursday - linking up at Clan Donaldson
From a day at the park.

Creepy Spanish moss covered trees...
 The sky was so blue today, but I took these close to noon, so the pics do not show
 the true hue of blue. (which is fun to say aloud)
f/9, 1/60 iso100 - with a little color adjustmet
Resurrection ferns are giving this tree the look of life to offset the Spanish moss...
f/9, 1/60, iso 100 with color adjustment



Kids are always drawn to this large toppled tree...
f/5, 1/400, ISO 100 - natural color, no adjustment

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love Spanish moss. Love it. And I've never heard of Resurrection ferns, but I love the color of them against the moss. Beautiful.
    So envious of all these places in the world that are not currently under feet and feet of snow.
    Thanks for linking up. Hope to see you next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would trade a little of this sunny weather for some snow, not too much, a little winter would be nice.

      Delete
  2. LOL I really can't stand Spanish Moss, but your picture makes it look quite nice. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! The colors are fantastic!

    I too thought of a downed tree, but don't have cute little ones to put in the shot with it. Very good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. True hue of blue. True hue of blue. True hue of blue!

    Back to the photos: those moss shots are muy increible! (Which is Spanish for super fantastic!) Wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it sound like some line out of My Fair Lady.

      Gracias! :)

      Delete