Saturday, November 24, 2012

Life for us this Thanksgiving weekend

FOR THIS THANKSGIVING WEEKEND
a review of things I am very blessed by and quite thankful for: a trip to visit family.

I am thankful for beautiful views...

I am thankful for enough siblings and a large place to play football....



I am thankful for a sister to carry Lilly long distances... 

and grandmothers to help her find her letters...



and the way Lilly says butterflies: "flufffries"...

I am thankful for the over abundance of food we had to celebrate this harvest of thanksgiving to God...

including Sabrina's cake balls!

I am thankful for family we rarely see...

especially ones so close in age who all love to do the same things.

I am thankful the kids were able to spend time jet skiing, and that they have an aunt that can keep up with the most energetic of them, and keep them on the move all day.






 And a fire to sit by and warm their bones into the evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment