1. My kids went lake swimming on Thanksgiving. November in Texas, you never know what to expect!
We had excitement with the oven breaking under the weight of a 28 pound turkey. we had every possible food I love so I just had enough room on my plate for a tablespoon of each. Thankful for leftovers!
2. My daughters eye allergy was at it again yesterday. A bug flew in her eye while jet skiing at 50 mph. It doesn't take much, and never the same thing, to get her eye swelling. Thankfully she has her drops to soothe and a benedryll to get the swelling down.
3. Today marks my twentieth anniversary as a mother. Happy birthday Max!!
6. I am thankful for Marriage this holiday, especially the example set by my parents and in laws. And very thankful for our 25 years! It's not always a dance through the daisy fields, but gives so many people foundational peace. A solid marriage gives peace, comfort, and sense of "home" to so many not even directly related.
7. I found a "deal" at the library sale: vcr videos for 25 cents each. So, I splurged a dollar. Disney songs are the devil. I have a Mulan tune that keeps playing in my head all day long and even wake up at night.(that Honor to us all song).
Go see more Quick Takes at Jen's Conversion Diary: