Sunday, September 23, 2012

Weekend Summary

FOR THIS WEEKEND

a happy painting that greets me in morning
Outside my window...

low 90's, sunny
I am thinking...

I don't understand why the most beautiful times of year, spring and fall, surprise me with allergies.
I am praying for...

our country and my kids' vocations
started a novena for St. Therese's feast day
I am thankful...
so many blessings - especially my six sweeties and my wonderful husband!
In the kitchen...
Craig made Carnitas with fried fresh corn tortillas, pico, sauce and sauteed onions. Yum.
Now, I need some desert ideas...
going to make fruit smoothies
I am creating...
nothing  - but I am about to hit 200,000 on my car's odometer...
okay - I shouldn't be snippy about how much I'm in the car.
Weekend activities...

Take Nicholas to Annunciation to serve a TLM wedding.
I love Annunciation - so beautiful....
makes me really miss a church building; but, I know, my sweet hard working hubby, and Father and many other are working thir hearts out to get us a building.

A favorite quote/verse/prayer for today...

My brethren, if any of one among you wanders from the truth and some one brings him back, let him know that whoever brings back a sinner from the error of his ways will save his soul from death and will cover a multitude of sin.
James 5:19-20

One of my favorite things..
a relaxed Sunday afternoon hanging out with my family
A few plans for the rest of the week...
Okay - it's a busy one again.
Mass, Sunday School, Nick's Ad Alteri Dei class, Scouts, piano, college & regular classes,  girls group tea, Molly's orchestra picnic...school!
I just asked myself, how did we get so busy? We have our day's dedicated to be at home, then there is exhaustion, and groceries to schedule in next time planning comes around. 

A peek into my day...
side chapel in Annunciation





No comments:

Post a Comment