Thursday, September 13, 2012

pretty, happy, funny, real


~ Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life ~


pretty
My girls girls' group is about to begin again for the fall. We are catching up on past projects we were to have worked on over the summer, (enlisting big sister's help) and getting organized for the projects they will work on this year.


It's a start on her Zinnia- much more to do

happy 

We celebrated my Dad's 75th birthday.
These two sweeties had a good time:
Lilly & her Daddy

funny 
The ice ream lady just started making the rounds again this evening. This little sneaker had hers, mine and at least one of her sister's treats.
Excitingly awaiting the crazy circus music to come down our street: nice way to spend a summer evening!
that's my lo-cal fudgecicle she's eating

real
Kids think bugs are cool, and like to bring them into the kitchen to get a closer look.
I don't mind at all, just would like a warning now and then.
found on a plate in my kitchen

4 comments:

  1. aaaahhhhhh! Bug in the kitchen? Bug on a plate? Ha; I would not have fared so well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It's like a Little Flower group - but advanced projects, ages 6 and up. With sewing & quilting projects, doll making, tea parties and picnics. I am hoping the sweet ladies that are developing this for our girls publish a book to share all their ideas.

      Delete
  3. That's an interesting bug, but I don't think I'd want to find it on my plate!

    ReplyDelete