Friday, July 27, 2012

7QT Friday


1
Universal truths people in my house need to remember :
You don't bother dogs when they are eating and you don't drum on the baby's tummy when she is asleep!!!

2
I'm up most mornings at 410 a.m.,
my toddler wakes me up.
She kicks, yells, moans, sometimes yells out her sisters' names.
Not sure if it is a bad dream, hunger or constipation.
She's usually back asleep after a foot rub or back rub or just a "shush" from me, but I'm up for a while. The rosary usually gets me back asleep but I don't think of it until I'm fully awake.

So I check my phone, email, facebook (what other crazies are up this late?),  news,...
Boredom takes over and makes me think I should check the status of my family:
I love this app. Everyone is where they are supposed to be - check.
Looks like I missed a good business trip to tag along with my hubby:

3.
The house is all mine at 4 am. I can't really do any chores, watch tv, or I'll wake people.
So I have a forced time to have quiet think and pray time. I make great plans of what I will get done when the sun comes up, feeling boundless energy...

I enjoy it but pay dearly for it the next day.

4.
One goal I have this year is to finish the majority of my Christmas shopping before Thanksgiving. I usually don't even start gathering ideas until after Thanksgiving dishes are put away.  I'm so proud of myself, one present down for my toddler, I'm off to a better start this year. The kids are trying to help give me ideas.
I found this on my phone out of the Cabelas book of a catalog. its hard bound! A air mattress type chair. 

It looks comfy - but a bit big for living spaces dedicated to the ten year old who wants it.

5.
I remember pouring over the Sears and Penny's catalogs as a kid. I told my daughter about the pages and pages of toys, clothes, etc. She asked if I ever got what I asked for - and I don't know - I told her it doesn't matter. I'm sure I was very greedy and checked everything. But I have happy memories of looking through with my sisters, dreaming of a houseful of toys.

6.
"Lilly, you just had a Popsicle.
You can't have two."

"I don't want two...
I want five!!!"


I love this at Aggie Catholic because being Catholic is crazy cool.


"Without the Eucharist, 
the Church simply does not exist."
 - Pope Benedict XVI

No comments:

Post a Comment