Thursday, March 29, 2012

{pretty, happy, funny, real}

round button chicken


iPhone version
No pictures dowloaded off my camera due to illness, but I thought I'd see if I could get pictures stored on my phone for phfr and post from my blogger app.
{pretty}
The morning view out my bedroom window.
Flowering plants are starting to come back in my Mary garden
{happy}
Nick gets to help his dad with work around the yard. It's so wonderful to see them work together to help him grow into a responsible young man.

{funny}
She's not trapped in the extra room next to her sisters' ballet class, just trying to decide if it's more fun to stay in there with wide open space to run or come out to meet the new little girls waiting for the next class.

{real}
Going to be taking it easy today to comfort this sick little sweetie.
She wakes up and calls out "mommy/baby!!" to make sure I know she needs me and laughs when she realizes I'm right next to her. She's an easy patient to take care of.

see more pretty, happy, funny real here

the Blogger app is good for writing and uploading the pictures off the phone, but it is limited that it can't show a preview so you can place the pictures where you want, so I had to pull the laptop out anyway.

7 comments:

  1. I love the view of your yard...so serene! I hope your little girl feels better by the AM.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, she's all better now.

      Delete
  2. Your garden is lovely! There isn't much tougher than a sick little one - I hope she's feeling better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your yard is as green as ours - it's great. Your little one is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I am enjoying the many shades of green this spring.

    ReplyDelete