Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday Day Book February 19

Outside my window...
the sun in brightly shining in reflecting off my palm plant.

I am thinking...
I need to get moving if I am going to make it to the bowling alley in time to meet Craig and the boys for N's party.

I am thankful...
my husband can and will do these outings for me.

In the kitchen...
we skipped the kitchen today - and had Schlotsky's for lunch.

I am wearing...
My favorite green and blue shirt and brown pants and cute brown pumps that M had me buy.

I am creating...
a plan to help have a successful Lent

I am going...
bowling with a bunch of 13 year old boys and my daughters - all who get along together.

I am wondering...
when I will go to Austin since I blew off today.

I am reading...
Little House still... adding some Lenten reading including a wonderful little book on the Holy Eucharist I shared with my Sunday School class today.

I am hoping...
for a few sunny days this week.

I am looking forward to...
Cc's friends seventh birthday party at a friends I have missed.

I am learning...
humility :) at least learning the need to learn it.

Around the house...
declutter plan for Lent, organizing office (then schoolroom), finishing what I start before starting something else.

I am pondering...
the best destinations for Stations of the Cross. And sad that I could find when the fish fry was Friday, but saw no mention of times for Stations.

A favorite quote for today...
I have three:
"Let us receive every Holy Communion with the same fervor we would have were it our last. 
(Saint John Baptist de la Salle + 1719)
"Since Christ Himself has said: 'This is my Body,' who shall dare to doubt that It is His Body?"
(Saint Cyril of Jerusalem + 386)
"The minutes that follow Holy Communion are the most precious we have in our lives."
(Saint Mary Magdalen de Pazzi +1607)

One of my favorite things...
seeing the new friendships my husband has made through his service to the church in ways he enjoys best.

A few plans for the rest of the week... 
Scouts' Court of Honor, Ballet class, Piano lessons, Ash Wednesday Mass, Party at Traci's, Girls group, and Stations of the Cross and a visit to the church grounds for photo opportunities and fitting confession in to our schedule.

A peek into my day...



No comments:

Post a Comment