Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I'm in the 2%

No, not a typo for the "Rich 1%".

I'm in the two percent of Catholic women that don't use birth control.
Are you kidding me? No wonder I am met with shock whenever I am out in the world with my crew.

I want to scream to my fellow Catholic married women: "Hey ladies - don't be selfish, think about my kids - they are going to need spouses! You're going to need workers to pay into social security, keep you company in your old age. We need to have children to have a future." Children help us earn our sanctification (many chances a day).

Didn't God tell us to "increase and multiply"?

A recent survey reported 98% of Catholic women use birth control. I have seen many spins on this survey.  This one is unbalanced and disgusting- well, its typical liberal propaganda, as all mainstream media. As this article says "Old Catholic men (Bishops) are against birth control."
No, God is against birth control.
How can He comply when we plead: "Thy will be done.." when we control birth? It seems liberals believe Catholics will be bought off if they think it won't come out of their pockets. Maybe too many "Catholics" have given in too much over time for political gain, power and money. Sad. Thirty pieces of silver?

When did birth control become a right? Don't we have checks in balances to verify the constitutionality of this stuff?

I saw this analogy via fb. I thought it was good: ordering wine or birth control


Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on us & U.S.
Our Lady of Guadalupe, pray for us!


No comments:

Post a Comment