Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Counting Gifts up to 900

900 Sweet, cool, nighttime breeze on my face.
899 Cutting down our time in the car.
898 Pizza on the way home.
897 Egyptian Magic skin cream.
896 Willing babysitters.
895 Three mile walk alone with my husband.
894 "O God, be merciful to me, a sinner."
893 Being able to be flexible
892 Watching "The Way" with Craig. Good movie - inspiring a desire to go on walking pilgrimage
891 Having time alone to pray the stations and spend a few precious moments in adoration
890 Finding St. Anthony's adoration chapel - a beautiful improvement
889 "My God, make us to be of one mind in the truth and of one heart in charity."
888 Listening to Mx's advice about camera lenses. I love the natural color this lens picks up!

887 While trying to sleep, I hear low voices murmuring..."Shhh!"... giggles... (from my husband and one year old!)
886 Ability to comfort a little one who is ill after too big a day.
885 "If God be for us, who can be against us." - St. Paul in Romans
884 "Good words are worth much, and cost little." - Dear Abby.
883 Seeing pinecrest reopened - gives hope for our community.
882 Oreo cake balls - interesting and good.
881 Awards to put a smile on E's proud face. Nice ending to a big day.
880 "Of God, Thou art all powerful, make me a saint."
879 Lenten activity strips to draw: ending up with a candle to illuminate our family prayer time.

878 Cc: "Can we pray ten Hail Mary's together and let me lead?"
877 This sweet soul who prefers to be by my side:
876 Wild goose chase
875 Trying to be a good and helpful wife even though he doesn't know
874 back up plans and alternative schedules
873 A challenge and encouragement to make acts of silence, not speaking when words are unnecessary: "If you will cease to...speak that which profits not..your light will rise up in the darkness."
872 "O, God, come to my assistance: O Lord, make haste to help me."
871 An attitude of gratitude makes the day pleasant (telling teenage daughter to repeat over and over)
870 sharing my always too early dysfunction in common with my husband- who cares if it drive our kids crazy?
869 ability to joke with my daughter via text while she's off and away
868 Finding wildflowers in a barren field
867 dinner with Father, or rather sitting with Father while waiting for food ;)
866 stations of the cross with father L- so energetic and quick, like a workout.
865 Craig spending his afternoon off helping at the church property
864 a surprise spa for our hands with scented salt scrub
863 escape to hair cut with Cc
862 "Eucharist Heat of Jesus, furnace of divine charity, give peace to the world."
861 reminder that we live in Texas and it's February, so it's:
RODEO TRAIL RIDE TIME
860 The water dumping out of the ceiling vent wasn't tub or toilet water
859 Reminded of my mother's courage
858 Invited to a peek into their class
857 Sharing giggles on the phone with my mother in law
856 Feeling safe and snug inside while the wind is angry outside
855 Homeopathy: Sting Stop especially
854 Starting a fiction only book club with friends
853 "Here's my mom, she's hardly busy at all."
852 All kinds of rain
851 Silly girl talk
850 Sharing and encouraging writing passions
849 Safety in numbers
848 A juicy super secret
847 Weekday birthday parties
846 Tag team walking partner so I don't go alone.
845 "Cast your care upon the Lord, and He will support you."
844 Kids finally going to sleep
843 1 down, 39 to go
842 Putting French braids in her doll's hair
841 Having Cc thread my needle, "I do it with my mind."
840 My kitchen faucet
839 "Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thee." *
838 Reminder that I am dust and deserve nothing but have been given the chance for heaven.
837 The start of the holy season of Lent
836 Opportunities to be a Witness
835 Fat Tuesday: an excuse to eat the remaining sweets.
834 Women sharing their life's experiences.
833 Dedication
832 No smoking in my house.
831 My homemade pizza was yummy.
830 New episodes to look forward to - even though its a long way off!
829 M sharing my love of office supplies and Pier One.
828 A pretty red chair
827 Precious life of my children
826 Missy L having lots of sisters to play favorites with.

*Lenten Prayers in italics are from my Forty Step to Easter book from Dumb Ox Publications. These daily reminders are treasures to be kept and to be repeatedly prayed.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment