Thursday, December 22, 2011

Three hundred...

300 The Graces to make it through another day focused on what is important.
299 Thankful for conveniences to make life easier
298 Thankful L’s “talking” – fun to try to decipher her speech – so cute!
297 Receiving Christmas cards from old friends with pictures to put us all in a good mood and to see how much everyone else has grown.
296 Finding a deal on gas.
295 E helping to clean up the pieces
294 E is praying hard for the health of her friend.
293 being able to stay out of the drama
292 Langleys to take M Christmas caroling
291 Meat pie success

290 E helping cut onions
289 N confident to make oatmeal cookies by himself
288 Finishing Christmas cards – better late than never
287 L’s sweet kisses – for everyone!
286 M could babysit early for L so I could go with Craig.
285 Craig’s cyst came out fine without any problems (and that’s all it was)
284 knowing my kids are healthy at home tonight.
283 Quick medical help for Dominic and quick diagnosis – sadly of leukemia – praying for a friend.
282 That at least the car is repairable – it’s only money.
281 Finally getting a good Christmas picture – after 52 attempts.

280 Successful art & craft luncheon and visit with new friends.
279 Not having to look hard  for things to be thankful for – waking up to baby snores, warm blanket in nippy morning air, husband sleeping next to me, five darlings upstairs – a houseful of blessings!
278 A day to look forward to – waking up early to get ready.
277Having another driver in the car to take over driving when L needs me.
276 Conversations with my teenagers.
275 Meeting new special people (special to special people ;) ) Angela
274  A quick visit with my mom and dad
273 A night of singing Christmas carols!
272 E and N having a great piano performance! Participating at Sacred Heart this time!
271That Mx helped me get papa’s gift fixed in time to bring tonight.
270 Getting the checkbook balanced and knowing I am not to worry about anything.
269  Pitter patter sounds of gentle rain waking me in morning
268 Craig shopping with his girls for their mama
267 Seeing M’s compassion for a friend in pain.
266 Kids so happy they found lost tweezers because they knew I’d be happy
265 “Babe-e-licious” and all the well deserved nicknames
264 So much accomplished today – happy exhaustion
263  4.0 baby – and a very happy Mx!!
262 Seeing a catholicscomehome.org commercial on tv this morning Ch 2
261 Having a goal for m kids to aim for and a forum to play their songs.
260 Seeing my husband make friends at church – a happy wave to greet him.
259 Craig took care of shooting sports party (so I could stay home)
258 Thankful Julie taught M how to make cake balls
257 Having helpers power clean
256 Being able to vent with my sisters.
255 Thankful the nightmare was only a dream.
254 ”Curse of always being early” beats the stress of being late – and that it works for us.
253  A quiet moment before everyone else gets up.
252  My mom’s generosity – sharing with each granddaughter.

251  Mom’s health so much better after her stroke.
250  Getting everything for Sunday School ready early.
249  Baby sleeping most of the  drive home.
248  Coming home safe.
247  Ornament exchange with all sisters and girl cousins participating.
246  Girls night with my girls  and getting all dressed up.
245 Happy V organized a special night
244 A moment with E on a special errand – E being on alert FWIW
243 Getting into the Christmas spirit – letting go of frustrations
242 Seeing Craig’s excitement at good news earl in the morning.
241 Catching up with Kathy, Proud of her standing firm for her faith when it hard and time other rarely do.
240 For now having a tree tall enough to run the DD JR train underneath. (for being a pain in the ^^^ but making some people happy and getting away with it)
239 For letting men deal with design difference like men  (and me staying out of it).
238 For Mx’s enthusiasm and taking on my project idea!
237 A warm glow from the Christmas lights
236  An A in CalculAs ! And the happy boy he is now!
235 That my homecooking makes my husband happy
234 Not worrying this year – letting go of burdens.
233 Knowing homeschooling is not escaping responsibilities but instead following freedoms – sometimes you do have the choice to do what you want :p
(take that HS PS teacher)
232 So happy we are not in the school system where kids sass their teachers and threaten “you don’t understand society – you will just make us mad.”
231 Listening to an 80+ year old lady who said her 64 year old son still says “Yes ma’am” and always shows respect.
230 A getaway with N for santa shopping
229 Hair cur get away with M
228 Having Mx home – I missed our talks!
227 Brothers building design plans working together.
226 C’s attitude and outlook is always good  - such a lift to others.
225 My daughters trying so hard to help me
224 The reaction was much worse that the injury
223 Christmas tree accomplished

222 A refreshing walk
221 The freedom to be spontaneous
220 Knowing I’m not alone in my struggles and concerns for my kids’ upbringing and futures.
219 Finding something that was lost (Thanks also to St. Anthony)
218 Counting gifts – something nice to occupy my mind after barking dogs and crying babies disturb my slumber and I can’t go back to sleep
217 A house bursting with LIFE!
216.I am so thankful for a great backyard – looking out at the fun the kids are having.
215 Sweet little purple flower picked for me
214 Getting the thing to print- finally
213 Hope
212 Siblings planning Christmas surprises for each other.
211 Help putting away the mountain of laundry
210 Mr. Gattis pizza special makes Tuesday dinner easy!
209 That Mx’s project went well.
208 That it was only a feather she was choking on.
207 Finding wipes in the car!
206 Help to make craft “examples” as school.

205 A day without loosing it!
204 C coming down to invite L up to play
203 Things came out better that I thought.

202 M is adventurous.
201 A hot, fresh Shipley glazed doughnut

No comments:

Post a Comment